Please read these conditions carefully before using the website.
This site is owned and operated by St. Mellion Flowers. Registered office; Rendar House, Woodacre Court, Saltash, Cornwall PL12 6LF. If you want to ask us anything about these terms and conditions or have any comments about our website, please email us at email@example.com.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. All prices displayed are exclusive of VAT. Packaging may vary from that shown. The weights, dimensions and capacities given are approximate only. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the website. However, as the actual colours that you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitorís display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure any products, services or information available through this website meets your specific requirements.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and any activities that occur under your account. St. Mellion Flowers shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account.
We reserve the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without cost to you.
All items are subject to availability. We will inform you as soon as possible if the goods you have ordered are not available by emailing you.
When you place an order to purchase a product, we will send you an email confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we dispatch that product to you and is confirmed by an email we send to you confirming that we have dispatched (the “Dispatch Confirmation Email”). That acceptance will be complete at the time we send the Dispatch Confirmation Email to you. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in a Dispatch Confirmation Email to have been dispatched do not form part of that contract. You are seeking to enter into a contract with St. Mellion Flowers when you place an order.
If you have supplied us with your email, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. All methods of payment are processed when you place your order.
Distance Selling Regulations
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, you have the legal right to cancel your order within seven working days of receipt of goods. This only applies to customers located in the European Union.
Should you exercise this right, we will refund the cost of the item(s) ordered.
Plus the cost of sending the item to you as follows:
- Where you are returning an item that was part of a larger order, weíll refund the per item charge for delivery that you incurred
- Where you are returning an entire order, weíll refund the entire standard delivery charge.
- Where we collect an item from you, we reserve the right to recover the costs of collection from you.
- Please include a certificate of posting for Royal Mail returns.
We will not refund your costs in returning the item to us and other services provided to you in connection with your purchase unless you return the item to us because of an error on our part or because it is defective.
Subject to the provision of the Distance Selling Regulations entitling you to a statutory cooling off period of seven business days, we regret that unless goods are faulty, they cannot be returned. We do not operate a “sale or return” policy.
In the unlikely case of the need to return any goods please obtain a certificate of posting as liability will not be accepted for the non arrival of returns without proof from you.
Copyright and Database Rights
This website contains materials which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed solely at those who access this website from the United Kingdom. We only deliver to addresses within England and Wales.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website, any content contained herein and any contract brought into being a result of usage of this website are governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without St. Mellion Flowers prior written consent.